EasySeq™ NGS Targeted Capture Kit
NimaGen will soon introduce a NGS Targeted Capture kit with an easy workflow that allows you to minimize steps and reduce hands-on time during your BRCA1 and BRCA2 research.
The Department of Human Genetics at the Radboud University Medical Center (Nijmegen, The Netherlands) in collaboration with the Department of Genome Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine (Seattle, USA), recently developed an innovative re-sequencing workflow based on the Molecular Inversion Probes (MIP) assay technology, called single molecule Molecular Inversion Probes (smMIPs1).
In collaboration with these two institutes, NimaGen introduces a NGS Targeted Capture kit with an extreme easy workflow that allows you to minimize steps and reduce hands-on time during your BRCA1 and BRCA2 research.
The outstanding technical features of the EasySeq NGS Enrichment kits give you the tools to achieve the best results in your research.
- Reduce Sequencing costs with increased sensitivity
- Easy workflow, minimize steps and limit hands-on time
- Robust system with 100% gene coverage, with double coverage:
the complete target regions are covered by at least two independent smMIPs.
- Advanced error reduction, CNV and low copy number detection, using molecular barcoding
- Including high-variable, genome wide SNP data for sample tracking, identification and inheritance check
Click here for the Information Sheet
Contact us to learn more about this new method and find out when it will be available in your region.
* For Research Use Only.
Not intended for use in human diagnostics