NimaGen was founded in 2011 under the Biolegio Holding by Ruud van der Steen (CEO Biolegio) and Joop Theelen (former Application- and Product Development Scientist at Applied Biosystems).
As a young and dynamic company, specialized in Life Sciences applications for R&D and diagnostics, we are dedicated to delivering premium quality products for the Molecular Biology sector.
One of our strong featuring product ranges is our complete portfolio of Capillary Electrophoresis kits and consumables, covering the whole workflow of DNA Sequencing and fluorescent Fragment Analysis applications, from core PCR reagents and primers, cleanup solutions, sequencing kits and instrument consumables.
With over 15 year experience in DNA analysis, our application scientists are ready to support customers with state-of-the-art knowledge and service.
By combining our in-house manufacturing with distribution of premium brands, NimaGen provides the complete solution for molecular biology labs performing Sanger Sequencing and NGS Library Prep. Some of our featured brands are:
- Biolegio premium quality custom DNA oligo synthesis, and Synthego™ CRISPR reagents
- BrilliantDye™, NimaPOP™, Seq-DI™ and ReCAP™ Sanger Sequencing and Fragment Analysis by Capillary Electrophoresis
- iX-Pure™, D-Pure™, ExS-Pure™ cycle sequencing clean-up
- EasySeq™ NGS Library Prep by Reverse Complement PCR
- AmpliClean™ NGS Library clean-up
- IDseek® MPS by Reverse Complement PCR
- Alpaqua ® magnetic separation