Who collects your data?
This website is owned and operated by NimaGen B.V. (hereinafter: "NimaGen"), its company located at Hogelandseweg 88, 6545 AB Nijmegen, The Netherlands, and its business registered at the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) under number 51430991, being the Party responsible for processing Personal Information.
In relation to personal data about you, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR (European General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right:
- To be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
- To be given access to the data we hold
- To have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- To ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
- To prevent us from processing the data further
- To object to us using the data for particular purposes
You can exercise these rights using the contact details at the end of this Policy. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
What data do we collect?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. NimaGen may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you.
- “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit, as well as number of clicks.
- “Personal Information” includes data that can be used to personally identify you, such as your first and last name, email address, company name, role or job title, telephone number, IP address, login details, or social media name.
In addition, NimaGen may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the website, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the website, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you.
- We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the website, the protection of NimaGen IT infrastructure, to maintain the quality of the website, to provide general statistics regarding use of the website, to process orders, and for other business purposes.
- We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our website, both on an individual and aggregate basis. NimaGen may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas or aspects of the website may not work properly.
Data security and integrity
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, partners, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using the NimaGen website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Data retention and storage
The collected data are used and retained by NimaGen in compliance with legal, regulatory, internal business or policy requirements. The period for which data is retained will depend on the specific nature and circumstances under which the information was collected.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the Netherlands, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Links to other websites
We may change this policy from time to time, in response to changes in the law or for operational reasons. Any changes will be posted on the website and you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Policy if you continue to use the website afterwards. You should therefore regularly review this Policy.
Merger or acquisition
If you have any questions about the website or this Policy, or wish to withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, then please contact us at email@example.com, making your request or query clear.