The iX-Pure™ Dye Terminator Cleanup Kit efficiently removes unincorporated dye terminators and salt-ions from extension products cycle sequenced with BrilliantDye™ and BigDye™ chemistries. Resin-based clean-up is completed within 40 minutes, requires minimal hands-on time and effectively eliminates the presence of dye-blobs, allowing for cleaner sequences and more confident signal reading.
Welcome to the World of
Rapid and Effective Resin-based Dye Terminator Clean-up
iX-Pure™ DyeTerminator Cleanup kits are widely adopted as proven, high-quality reagents for laboratories using 310, 3100, 3130, 3500, 3730 Series Genetic Analyzers and SeqStudio™, and are compatible with BigDye XTerminator™ run modules. Purified dye-labeled extension products can be injected directly into Genetic Analyzers.
BigDye, BigDye XTerminator and SeqStudio are trademarks of Applied Biosystems, LLC.
- Fast, reliable, proven, reproducible
- No liquid transfer: cycle sequencing, clean-up and electrophoris in a single plate
- Efficient removal of cycle sequencing reaction contaminants
- Excellent short and long fragment recovery
- Straightforward workflow, reducing hands-on time
- Compatible with BigDye XTerminator™ run modules
NimaGen offers a broad range of BrilliantDye™ Terminator Cycle Sequencing Kits, a widely adopted high-quality brand for Sanger cycle sequencing.
iX-Pure™ Dye Terminator Cleanup Kit reagents are compatible with BrilliantDye™ and dGTP BrilliantDye™ Terminators v1.1 and v3.1 and associated BrilliantDye™ Terminator 5x Sequencing Buffer.